The Quercia room faces north and overlooks what used to be the pigsty. So we were told by local farmers familiar with these characteristic structures! Today, this space is a wonderful veranda, enclosed by ancient walls about a metre high, on top of which stand multicolored flowers. A place steeped in history, a witness to hard times, where today you can enjoy a book on the deckchairs, savour a glass of wine at the table or simply let yourself be lulled by the breeze passing through the foliage of the holm oaks and ancient oaks creating a relaxing sound.
The Quercia room can be rented individually or in combination with the Cipresso room, either with or without the kitchen/living room.
- Solid wood double bed, separable, Lazzerini Garden House
- Bed linen, pure linen and cotton, made in Tuscany, Opificio dei Sogni
- Bedside tables made by Centro Restauro, with wooden trunks from our woodland, our design
- Bedside lamps made by us with recycled material
- Antique wardrobe already present in the Podere at the time of purchase. Treated, restored and refurbished.
- Entirely made with material and accessories made in Italy
- Lamps made in Tuscany
- Towelling in pure cotton, made for us by Opificio dei Sogni, Tuscan craftmanship
- Handmade terracotta tiles by Fornace Bernasconi
- "Printemps" pictures made by Valeria Piludu of Rosa e Turchese, recycled frames
- First aid custom kit by AlwaysReady
- Hair dryer
- Organic courtesy set, made in Tuscany
Scented rooms with natural essences.
Novembre, Dicembre, Gennaio, Febbraio
March to 14 June, 16 September to end October (excluding public holidays)
From 15 June to 15 September and public holidays (Christmas, New Year, Easter and Carnival)
*Prices are per night, per room. Bookings start from a minimum of two nights. Long stays are discounted depending on the season and length of stay.