The Leccio room faces west. In the morning, the first warm rays of sunrise overhang the plateau and reach the small pergola that protects its exit. From the French windows you can look out onto the sensory garden where the wind makes the long blue agapanthus, the deep pink "feathers" of the muhlenbergia and all the other plants designed to enchant dance.
The furniture (bed, bedside tables, chest of drawers, wardrobe, hatbox) is in solid antique wood and was already present in the Podere at the time of purchase. Treated, restored and refurbished thanks to the excellent work of the Centro Restauro, Donoratico.
The Leccio room can be rented individually or in combination with the living room/cooking corner.
All lighting is handcrafted and made in Italy.
- Mattress, made in Tuscany of first quality, high, rigid and lined in cashmere
- Bed linen, pure linen and cotton, made in Tuscany, Opificio dei Sogni
- "Printemps" pictures made by Valeria Piludu of Rosa e Turchese, recycled frames
- Towelling in pure cotton, made for us by Opificio dei Sogni, Tuscan craftmanship
- Handmade terracotta tiles by Fornace Bernasconi
- First aid custom kit by AlwaysReady
- Hair dryer
- Organic courtesy set, made in Tuscany
Scented rooms with natural essences.
Novembre, Dicembre, Gennaio, Febbraio
March to 14 June, 16 September to end October (excluding public holidays)
From 15 June to 15 September and public holidays (Christmas, New Year, Easter and Carnival)
*Prices are per night, per room. Bookings start from a minimum of two nights. Long stays are discounted depending on the season and length of stay.