The Quercia flat is a two-bedroom apartment consisting of the rooms Quercia and Cipresso. It can be rented either as a two-bedroom apartment or as a one-bedroom apartment with a room to choose between Quercia and Cipresso. The entrance to this flat overlooks the bright and contemplative veranda, which has been completely renovated, maintaining the original structure and the round brick columns. Here you will find a large antique solid wood table, restored, where you can enjoy your meals while enjoying a sweeping view entirely over the woods surrounding the Podere. On the veranda there are also many flowers that frame the surrounding landscape and citrus plants that will delite you with the scent of lemon blossom.
- Handcrafted solid wood kitchen made for us by Lazzerini Garden House, San Vincenzo
- Handcrafted tableware made in Tuscany by Virginia Casa
- Set of pots and pans made in Italy
- Induction cooker, large fridge with freezer, dishwasher
- Salt, pepper, spices, organic olive oil, a packet of pasta, spring water
- Scottex, cleaning products, dishwasher detergent
- King size sofa bed made by Lazzerini Garden House
- Extendable dining table and chairs
- Original antique fireplace, unfortunately no longer in use, but it retains all its charm and gives an ancestral beauty to the living room
- Games and books
November, December, January, February (public holidays excluded)
March to 14 June, 16 September to end October (excluding public holidays)
From 15 June to 15 September and public holidays (Christmas, New Year, Easter and Carnival)
*Prices are per night, per flat. Bookings start from a minimum of two nights. Long stays are discounted depending on the season and length of stay.