The Cipresso room faces east, so at sunset a warm light enters through the French window onto the cozy private outdoor terrace. From here the view sweeps over the cypress trees at the entrance to the Podere, a hundred-year-old oak, holm oaks and multicoloured oleanders. At night, opening the curtain and lying down, the starry sky shows itself in all its wonder.
The Cipresso room can be rented individually or in combination with the Quercia room, either with or without the kitchen/living room.
- Solid wood double bed, separable, Lazzerini Garden House
- Materasso, Made in Tuscany di prima qualità, alto, rigido e foderato in cachemire 100%
- Biancheria puro lino e cotone, Opificio dei Sogni, made in Tuscany
- Comodini e scrittoio realizzati su nostro disegno da Centro Restauro
- Bedside lamps made by us with recycled material
- The 3 ceramic "Women" in the antique niche above the headboard (a gift from the renovation!) were made for us by the talented hands of Deborah Ciolli.
- Antique wardrobe already present in the Podere at the time of purchase. Treated, restored and refurbished.
- "Printemps" pictures made by Valeria Piludu of Rosa e Turchese, recycled frames
- Interamente realizzato con materiali e accessori made in Italy
- Lamps made in Tuscany
- Towelling in pure cotton, made for us by Opificio dei Sogni, Tuscan craftmanship
- Handmade terracotta tiles by Fornace Bernasconi
- First aid custom kit by AlwaysReady
- Hair dryer
- Organic courtesy set, made in Tuscany
Scented rooms with natural essences.
Novembre, Dicembre, Gennaio, Febbraio
March to 14 June, 16 September to end October (excluding public holidays)
From 15 June to 15 September and public holidays (Christmas, New Year, Easter and Carnival)
*Prices are per night, per room. Bookings start from a minimum of two nights. Long stays are discounted depending on the season and length of stay.